Are you searching for a tree stump removal company in Kennewick that will get the job done right and fast? We are that company. We are some of the Tri-Cities only trained and certified arborists. You can count on us to do the job right.
Burn The Stump Away
Let’s say you’ve chopped down a tree on your property and cleaned up all of the pieces except for that unsightly stump. Instead of trying methods that will either break your wallet or potentially break your back, you could also try removing the stump by burning it.
- Drill a hole into the center of the stump about eight to 10 inches deep.
- Clean all of the debris out of the hole.
- Continue drilling holes, leaving about one inch between each hole.
- Scoop potassium nitrate into each hole.
- Pour hot water into each hole.
- Continue pouring water into the holes until the potassium nitrate has dissolved.
- Place the scrap wood on top of the stump.
- Light the scrap wood and wait for the stump to ignite.
- Use your shovel to break up any large roots or stump pieces that are left over.
- Bring in soil to fill the hole as needed.
Rotting a Tree Stump
Very much the same as burning a tree stump, you can also remove a stump by rotting it and then filling in the hole after the process is complete.
How to Rot a Stump
- Drill holes in the stump eight to ten inches deep.
- Fill the holes with your high-nitrogen substance.
- Pour water into each hole.
- Chip off pieces of the stump as it gradually softens.
- Fill the hole with dirt as needed.
Finding The Best Stump Removal Service
Here at Top Tree LLC, we prune and trim trees that look like artistic works. No matter what part of the Tri-Cities you are located in, we can grind any stump you can throw our way. We look forward to hearing from you soon.