There are many services we provide. We can and will provide the best service as well as best advice to help manage your trees and other greenery. We can be reached at any time and are always willing to talk shop. Here is the first part of our series:
Pruning can be one of those things that you can do either very, very right or very, very wrong. This is one of those services that should be farmed out to us. We can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees. Pruning techniques include removing limbs that:
- interfere with utilities or structures
- obstruct streets or sidewalks
- are dead, weak, or decayed and pose an unacceptable risk
- are diseased or insect-infested
- have been damaged by storms
- will increase light penetration and reduce wind resistance within the canopy upon removal
Other pruning techniques are used to maintain proper structure in young trees, improve tree shape or form, and reduce the likelihood of future damage during storm events.
Going Forward With Your Tree Care
We look forward to helping you with all of your tree care and tree trimming needs. When, and if, you have any questions about your trees, shrubs, or any other greenery on your property, we can help. We look forward to hearing from you soon because we are your Tri-Cities tree removal specialists.