Are you searching for a tree stump removal company in Pasco that will get the job done right and fast? We are that company. We are some of the Tri-Cities only trained and certified arborists. You can count on us to do the job right.
Chemical Stump Removal
If manual labor isn’t for you, you could always try the chemical route. To remove a stump chemically, you’ll need a drill, a chainsaw, potassium nitrate, an ax and fuel oil or kerosene.
- Here’s a summary on how to remove a stump with chemicals:
- Cut off as much of the stump as possible with a chainsaw.
- Drill 1-inch holes around the perimeter of the stump. Move inward by about 3 or 4 inches and drill some more holes. Ideally, these holes should be between 8-12 inches deep depending on the size of the stump.
- Drill additional holes around the sides so they meet with the other holes to create 45-degree angles.
Pour liberal amounts of potassium nitrate into the holes.
- Fill the holes with water.
- Wait four to six weeks or until the stump becomes very spongy.
- Use an ax to break up the spongy stump.
- Optional: Saturate the stump with fuel oil or kerosene and allow it to sit for another week or so.
- Optional: Ignite the stump and let it burn and smolder until it is completely gone.
Finding The Best Stump Removal Service
Here at Top Tree LLC, we prune and trim trees that look like artistic works. No matter what part of the Tri-Cities you are located in, we can grind any stump you can throw our way. We look forward to hearing from you soon.